With the help of her best friend Stella, her boyfriend Beau, and her grandmother Winifred, Ezzie must find out what happened to the ghost and set her free.
Secrets will be revealed that could change Ezzie’s life forever. Will Ezzie be strong enough to face the challenges set in her path?
Watch the Book Trailer
Guest Post! Playlist!
I’m going to share my current writing playlist with you. These songs are what keep me motivated and writing.
- Best I Ever Had by Gavin DeGraw ~ I just love the lyrics to this song. He’s telling her she’s his everything….what’s not to love??
- Dark Horse by Katy Perry~ This is an amazing song to write to. It’s great for climactic scenes.
- It Takes Two by Katy Perry ~ This song is all about forgiveness and not placing blame. I’ve written some powerful scenes to this one.
- Put Your Hands On Me by Joss Stone ~ I enjoy this song because its got a great beat and its really fun. Easy to write to.
- Shouldn’t Come Back by Demi Lovato ~ Such an emotional sad song. Love writing sad scenes to this. It always puts me in the right frame of mind.
- Everything You Didn’t Do by Jaime Cullam ~ Just a really good song. I love Jaime Cullam.
- Sail by AWOLNATION ~ Awesome song to write to.
- Lay You Down by Usher~ This is a good one for writing love scenes
- Crush by Sleigh Bells~ I like to write to this song, it has such a great energy.
- I Was A Fool by Tegan and Sara ~ This reminds me of an awesome ballad from the 80’s, and I love it!
- Through With Love by Destiny’s Child~ This is a good one for writing those scenes where your character has had enough!
Hope you enjoyed my songs!! What’s your favorite song to listen to?
About Jessica Gibson
Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she’s down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the “someday” section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write.
Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future.
Follow the Book Tour